Life Link Eco Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a technology solution provider in the area of natural systems engineering. Our primary technology offering is based on Soil Biotechnology, a patented technology developed at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay.
- Turn-key projects
- Technology design and consulting services
- Supply of natural additives and bio-culture
- Operation and maintenance services
Life Link Eco Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a for-profit green social business initiative founded in 2001 and focused on delivering Soil Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering Solutions for rural and urban waste recycling, sanitation and water quality improvement.
A State-of-the Art Wastewater Management Technology…
- Surpassing Pollution Control Board norms
- Offering a Zero-discharge solution
- Low on power use and other operating costs
- Free of smell and noise
- Offering Decentralized and Centralized Solutions
- Not producing any sludge or Greenhouse Gasses
- Comparable on capital costs
- Free of all chemical use
- Reliable in Long-term
- Where treated water does not need disinfection
- A microcosm of Mother Nature that can be integrated into any green landscape
Facts And Figures
The number of projects executed and the impact
ltr. Water Saved
Latest from blog
Articles and Publications from LifeLink
Dr. Biplab Patnaik, Founder & Managing Director of Life Link was selected and awarded as one of the “50 Most Impactful Leaders in Water & Water Management” at the World CSR Congress 2016 held on 17 & 18 Feb 2016 at Taj Land’s End, Mumbai.
The verdant forests of Koyna Valley form a part of the Western Ghats (or colloquially in India, the Sahyadhris) – a mountain range that runs parallel to the Western coast of the Indian Peninsula. The Western Ghats are recognized as one of the International Hotspots Biodiversity, and is home to several rare and endangered species of plants and animals, some of which, like the Malabar Giant Squirrel, are endemic to this area.
There are many of you out there who are you seeking CSR solutions in the field of environment which are beyond the cosmetic tree plantation approach. For example, your may be seeking to undertake CSR initiatives and employee engagement programs that may be directly contributing to one or more of the following, or maybe others in a similar vein…