Traditional ways of water conservation in IndiaJuly 1, 2020
The Private Forests of Koyna ValleyApril 18, 2022
World CSR Day is an independent, not-for-profit entity, founded by Dr. RL Bhatia with the purpose of making “work and working lives better”.
Dr. Bhatia is a practicing Human Resources Professional and a Change Management and an Organisation Turnaround Specialist. He holds a PhD. in HRD from University of Missouri, USA. Through the various activities and events organised by the World CDR Day, Dr Bhatia has set the vision, and provides the needed agility and strength to make a real difference to the CSR community, business and the economy.
The selection process for the 50 Most Impactful Leaders in Water & Water Management was based on intense research by a cell that consist of professionals from different parts of the world and has been tracking good work for over a period of time. The research cell creates a global shortlist of individuals who are doing extraordinary work and track the record of their achievements.
This shortlist is then reviewed by a Jury comprising of senior professionals from across the globe. The criteria adopted in this case were:
- Improvement of Water Efficiency & Conservation.
- Demonstrated Leadership within the sector which has had a positive impact in the advancement of Water Management.
- Contribution Towards Water-related Groups, Associations & Institutions
- Demonstration of Good Leadership & Governance.
- Contribution to Water Awareness in the Community.
The Jury for this year comprised of the following:
- Dr. R L Bhatia, Founder, World CSR Day and World Sustainability
- Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Director – General & CEO, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Dr. Saugata Mitra, Chief People Officer & Group Head HR, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd
- Prof. Y.K Bhushan, Senior Advisor & Campus Head, IBS, Mumbai
- Professor Indira Parikh, President, Foundation for Liberal and Management Education India’s Iconic HR Leader & Ex-Dean, IIM Ahmedabad
Life Link would like to thank and gratefully acknowledge this recognition given to Dr. Biplab Patnaik by the Work CSR Day.